As a candidate, this is what the process looks like:
- First, complete our simple onboarding process - we cover the basics like your resume and what types of roles you're interested in. Takes 7 minutes, max.
- From there, you'll be able to check out all of our open roles! Some you can apply to right away, and others will require our favorite part of the Profile - the Scouted Virtual Interview. The virtual interview is completed through an online platform at your convenience and you can choose to answer with a combination of video and written responses.
- When your virtual interview is complete, you’re eligible to apply to all the roles on the Find Jobs page! Your Virtual Interview becomes part of your Scouted Profile and it’s valid forever. (Unless it’s been like two years and you want to re-record.)
- For each role that you apply to, we'll review and determine if it's a match! If it is, you'll get sent to our partner companies for their review.
- If our partner companies would like to interview you, we'll connect you directly with them for the next steps, and are here every step of the way to help you put your best foot forward!