As a candidate, this is what the process looks like:
- First, submit our initial onboarding, which is basically just a resume and some questions about the basics and what roles & industries you’re interested in. Takes 7 minutes, max.
- Then, you'll be able to complete the last (and our favorite) step of the Profile process - the Scouted Virtual Interview. The virtual interview is completed through an online platform, and you can choose to answer in mostly video form or mostly written form.
- When your virtual interview is complete, you’re eligible to apply to the roles on the Find Jobs page! Your Virtual Interview becomes part of your candidate profile, along with your resume and initial application - and it’s valid forever. (Unless it’s been like two years, and you have a beard/pierced nose/purple hair now, and you want to re-record.)
- We add new jobs every week, and for each role that you apply to, we'll review it and determine if it's a match! If it is, you'll get sent to our partner companies for review.
- If our partner companies would like to interview you, we'll connect you directly with them for next steps, and are here every step of the way to help you put your best foot forward!