As a candidate, this is what the process looks like:
- First, complete our simple Onboarding process - we cover basics like what types of roles you're interested in and you will have the opportunity to upload your resume. Takes 7 minutes, max.
- From there, you'll be able to check out all of our open roles! Some roles will allow you to apply right away, and others will require our favorite part of the Profile - the Scouted Virtual Interview.
- The Virtual Interview is meant to give us a better sense of your story, so we have made it super easy for you! Choose whether you would like to do the majority written or majority video format (note that both include a combination of written and video questions), and complete it at your convenience. Check out our tips on completing the Virtual Interview here.
- When your Virtual Interview is complete, you’ll be eligible to apply to all the roles on our Find Jobs page! Your Virtual Interview becomes part of your Scouted Profile, and it’s valid forever. (Unless it’s been like two years and you want to re-record--just let us know!)
- For each role that you apply to, we'll review and determine if it's a match! If it is, you'll get sent to our partner companies for their review.
- If our partner companies would like to interview you, we'll connect you directly with them to coordinate next steps. Be sure to keep an eye on your email!
- And of course, we will be there every step of the way to help you put your best foot forward, so don't hesitate to reach out!