Our Scouts, and any company with whom you’re matched. Our partner companies know that we encourage you guys to be informal and candid, so you won’t be judged by the same formality standards as a traditional in-person job interview. We’d aim for a tone that’s relaxed, open and honest - while still remembering that you want companies to see your video and think, “Yep, I’d hire that person in a heartbeat.” So maybe don’t tell us about that time you drank a full case of beer in one afternoon.
Articles in this section
- Who sees my Virtual Interview?
- Can I have an extension on my Virtual Interview deadline?
- Does my virtual interview link expire if I don’t record it by the deadline?
- Help! I’m having trouble with the virtual interview platform
- What time should I complete my virtual interview?
- Can I redo my virtual interview?
- I completed my virtual interview, when can I apply to jobs?
- I completed my virtual interview, but then I received a reminder email about the deadline. Did you receive my interview?