Scouted has been acquired by Recruiter.com, a leading global AI and video interview platform!
From day one, we’ve fundamentally believed that a person’s first, second, or even third job can change the entire trajectory of their career. This core concept was the catalyst for Scouted’s inception, and, years later, continues to serve as the driving force behind our mission to build a talent ecosystem that unlocks human potential.
Looking back on the growth of Scouted and the community that we’ve built, what’s most rewarding is the overwhelming feedback that we receive from our candidates -- a reminder that the work we’re doing to help people find meaningful jobs can have a profound impact on their lives.
And as we reflect on the past year’s events, we’re reminded of the importance of a company like Scouted -- the critical nature of a platform and community that provides space for job seekers to share their stories beyond how they look on paper. Because really, it’s quite simple: you are more than your resume.
That’s why we are so excited to be joining Recruiter.com.
With a broader platform and extensive resources now powering us, the combined strength of our two companies will unlock an industry-leading recruiting experience for candidates and employers alike.
- Your Scouts and the level of service provided to you will not change. We are here to help you in your job search and beyond -- we'll be there at every step.
- Your Scouted Candidate Dashboard will not change! The hands-on, technology-forward experience that you rely on from Scouted will continue as expected and we'll keep you updated on the new and exciting tools and resources we can provide alongside Recruiter.com.
- The breadth and geographic diversity of opportunities will evolve and grow over the next several months.
- Your account management team and the level of service provided to you will not change. The hands-on, technology-forward service that you rely on from Scouted will continue as expected and we'll keep you updated on the new and exciting ways we can, together, help you succeed in your talent searches.
- Your contract fee with Scouted will remain the same. Your fee structure with Scouted will not change from your legacy rate (given that you have signed your contract reassignment consent. Please email email@example.com if you have not yet received a reassignment consent).
- We can now offer expanded contract and product options to meet your budgetary constraints and your broader talent search needs.